SERVING ST. LOUIS FOR OVER 10 YEARS.
$75,000 Dolby Atmos
Theater On Display
Over 75 years
Of Combined Experience
Meet Our Team
- Kevin holds the role of President of Creative AV and Automation. Kevin brings over 25+ years of experience in the industry working for some of the top custom integrators in St Louis. Kevin’s goal when opening Creative Audio Video and Automation is to be the best one stop shop for everything technology related to the residential and commercial industry. “Customer Service is #1 for me. I want to provide a personal experience for each and every customer no matter the size of the project.” When Kevin is not working (which is pretty much never), he enjoys playing volleyball, listening to live bands and cooking.
- John has been in the Information Technology industry for over 34 years. He got his start in the US Army as a wire systems installer. John spent 10 years on active duty where he received training as a copper and fiber cable splicer and PBX installation and maintenance. John has held positions at Custom Design Telephone Systems, MCI, Verizon, and GTL. He has an Associates Degree from Pierce College, and is currently pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Cyber Security from Purdue University Global.
- Josh holds the position of Project/Service Manager at Creative A/V and Automation. Josh directs his team to make sure every project looks and performs its best. Bringing over 17 years’ experience in the low voltage profession, he comes with a thorough understanding of what it takes to give our customers a top-notch experience. Josh Graduated Remington Collage with a degree in Applied Computer Sciences. Josh is a family man, huge sports fan and loves chocolate milk.
- Adam holds the position of Service Technician at Creative AV and Automation. Adam works hard to ensure that every system we install continues to perform at its best well after the sale. Bringing over 11 years’ experience in the low voltage profession he comes with a great understanding of what it takes to give our customers a continuing high level of performance. When Adam is not working he enjoys spending time with his family which includes his 1st child, visiting new places, and trying to squeeze in trout fishing when he can.
- Amy has over 15 years of experience in management and administrative work and has been a part of the technology industry for over 10 years. When Amy isn’t working, she enjoys going to concerts, movies, puzzles, games, trivia and traveling on her motorcycle.